These pages outline the basic code required to implement various item type interfaces. These are not intended to cover all cases, but are instead intended to provide an outline of their functionality and the minimal set of methods necessary to get them up and running.
These are all interfaces that can be added to the PackageInstance Object spawned by the package to implement its item type. You should be familiar with creating package servers before starting to extend them.
- ChannelModItem: Package basics
- ItemInfluence: Package basics
- MeshInfluence: Package basics
- ParticleItem: Package basics
- SurfaceItem: Package basics
- TableauSource: Package basics
- VideoClipItem: Package basics
- WeightMapDeformerItem: Package basics
Pages in category "Package Basics"
This category contains only the following page.