Luxology SDK Developer's wiki
So you've decided to write a plug-in. Good for you!
- Hello World -- the simplest possible plug-in
- Server Basics -- outline of what's required to write each server type
These pages can help with common questions and useful code fragments.
Object & Interface Reference
The nexus system is composed of a network of objects and interfaces. These pages are intended mainly to show the relationships: which objects present which interfaces, and which interface methods access which objects.
Access to nexus from plug-ins starts with the Context Object which provides a gateway to all the services. Access to plug-ins from nexus starts with the Module Object which allows the application to find and spawn servers.
- Servers -- Objects that can be extended by plug-ins
- Services -- Interfaces that are available as global services
- Packet Objects -- Objects that can be packets in a VectorStack Object
- Package Interfaces -- Interfaces that define and regulate item behaviors