- 1 Slice Polygons COM Object
- 1.1 (1) SDK: PolygonSlice::SetAxis
- 1.2 (2) SDK: PolygonSlice::SetAxisByVector
- 1.3 (3) SDK: PolygonSlice::Start
- 1.4 (4) SDK: PolygonSlice::ByLine
- 1.5 (5) SDK: PolygonSlice::Done
- 1.6 (6) SDK: LXa_POLYGONSLICE, etc. defines
- 1.7 (7) SDK: empty PolygonSlice User Class
- 1.8 (8) PY: empty PolygonSlice user class
- 2 SolidDrill COM Object
Slice Polygons COM Object
Set the polygon slicing plane. This can be set at any time, but must be set before any knives are applied.
(1) SDK: PolygonSlice::SetAxis
(2) SDK: PolygonSlice::SetAxisByVector
Initialize the slice data for the given polygon. This decomposes the polygon into edges and is ready for knife action. If "setAxis" is true, the slice axis will be set based on the polygon.
(3) SDK: PolygonSlice::Start
Cut the polygon by the line segment given by two positions.
(4) SDK: PolygonSlice::ByLine
Complete the slicing of a polygon. This will either leave the polygon unmarked if it was untouched by any knife, or it will leave the polygon marked for deletion and create a set of new polygons to replace the old, after having been sliced by all the knives.
(5) SDK: PolygonSlice::Done
(6) SDK: LXa_POLYGONSLICE, etc. defines
(7) SDK: empty PolygonSlice User Class
(8) PY: empty PolygonSlice user class
SolidDrill COM Object
This object provides the interface to access internal solid drill and CSG boolean functions.
Clear the solid drill context.
(9) SDK: SolidDrill::Clear
Add a mesh to drill the edit mesh. The xfrm is the matrix to convert the vertex positions in the driver mesh to the local space for the edit mesh. If the space of driver mesh is same as the edit mesh, "xfrm" can be null. The solid drill uses only FACE polygons and the mesh shape must be closed. This must be called in the main thread.
(10) SDK: SolidDrill::AddMesh
Execute the given operation to the edit mesh by added driver meshes. The operation modes are exact same as options from solid drill and CSG boolean commands. "sten" is a string for STENCIL mode. This must be called in the main thread.
(11) SDK: SolidDrill::Execute
(12) SDK: LXi_SDRILLv_CORE, etc. defines
(13) SDK: LXa_SOLIDDRILL, etc. defines
(14) SDK: empty SolidDrill User Class
(15) PY: empty SolidDrill user class